Professional Summary for Vahid Varasteh Pour
Vahid Varasteh Pour, our attentive Immigration Services manager is adept at providing an assortment of immigration services, ranging from verifying documents to assisting with the applications for permanent and temporary visas and citizenship. Vahid is well-versed in a variety of immigration programs and will be able to access your situation and let you know over the phone, via email, or in-person, just how viable your application will be. He is committed to ensuring efficient processing in all aspects of intake, file management, reference checks while respecting privacy and confidentiality. We count on his attention to detail when it comes to adhering to immigration procedures. Vahid brings experience as a business owner to the table and can advise you on more than just the immigration programs. For our many clients who speak Farsi, Vahid is one of our first contacts, being completely fluent in Farsi and able to communicate in English as well.
To contact Vahid Varasteh Pour directly, email email@example.com or call our Head Office in North Vancouver, BC at 001-(604)-440-6221 or visit our Contact page to fill our form for a Free Assessment.
- Business Immigration Specialist with substantial knowledge of current immigration laws and procedures
- Data Entry and Management
- Exceptional organizational and managerial abilities, multi-tasking while retaining a high standard of quality
- Fluent in English and Farsi
- Excellent interactive and communications skills
- DBA in Sales and Marketing Management, Oxford UK 2018
- Principles and rules of immigration, TNRS USA 2018
- Master of Business Administration – Marketing, ICS Group Canada 2017
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering – Hydrology Institute of Energy and Hydro Technology, Iran – 2001
- MAFCO – Bachelors’ Degree – Public Management and Network Marketing Management
- 10 years experience in various ways of immigrating to Canada (business methods including entrepreneurship and self-employment, etc.)
- 20 years’ experience in managing the dam consumption
- 10 years’ experience as a business owner and manager