This New Brunswick Express Entry Program also targets certain groups to complement its labour force, such as entrepreneurs, graduates, skilled workers with employer support, etc. As of Nov. 28, 2018, the program is currently accepting Expressions of Interest from those wishing to settle permanently in the province.
In order to qualify for the New Brunswick Express Entry Program, you must:
- have submitted an Express Entry Profile
- received a valid Federal Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code
- reside and be working in New Brunswick
- have a letter of employment from a qualified employer
- have a full-time position in NOC Level 0, A, or B: NOC Code
- have a valid Canadian Work Permit
- prove your English and or French language test scores indicating a CLB 7 in reading, writing, listening, and comprehension
- have a valid Educational Credential Assessment indicating you have the equivalency of a Canadian High School diploma
As with Express Entry Profiles, getting it right counts. Get the help you need and answers to all your immigration questions from the consultants at Migrating Bird Immigration Services Inc. Call 604-440-6221 to talk to someone about your immigration needs.