The NSNP Occupations in Demand Stream targets specific NOC C, intermediate-skilled occupations that are in high labour market demand in Nova Scotia. The Office of Immigration identifies occupations in demand based on labour market information and eligible occupations are subject to change.
To apply to the NSNP Occupations in Demand stream, you must:
- have a full-time permanent job offer from a Nova Scotia employer in either NOC 3413 (Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates) or NOC 7511 (Transport truck drivers);
- have 1 year of work experience related to the job
- be 21 to 55 years old
- have a high school diploma
- have the appropriate training, skills and/or accreditation for the job
- prove language ability equal to Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) Level 4 even if your first language is English or French
- show enough financial resources to successfully settle in Nova Scotia
Migrating Bird Immigration Services Inc. will guide you through this immigration program. Call for a free assessment at 604-440-6221 and get the help you need with the NSNP Occupations in Demand Stream.