The Canadian Federal Immigration Programs include a variety of streams:
- Federal Skilled Workers Program offers permanent residency to skilled professionals who can contribute to Canada’s economy.
- Federal Skilled Trades Program offers permanent residency for qualified skilled trades workers who can contribute to Canada’s economy.
- Canadian Experience Class allows those with work experience in Canada to become permanent residents.
- Self-Employed Persons Program allows people who will become self-employed in Canada.
- Start-up Visa Program allows Entrepreneurs with the skills and ideas to build an innovative business in Canada may be eligible for this program.
- Temporary Foreign Worker Program allows foreign workers to come to Canada to fill short-term labour and skill shortages.
- Family Sponsorship is a way for citizens and permanent residents over the age of 18 to sponsor their relatives to come to Canada.
- Live-in Caregiver Program allows qualified individuals can come to Canada to care for children, elderly persons or persons with disabilities in private homes.
- Specialized Work Permits
- Study Permit
- Refugee Programs – Federal and Group of 5 Sponsorship
Canadian Immigration Programs