The Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program stream selects individuals possessing a certain level of skill which fills needs in all the Maritime Provinces’ labour forces.
You must have at least one year of experience working in Nova Scotia in a field related to your training or skills. Examples of intermediate-skilled jobs include long-haul truck drivers, butchers, food and beverage servers, etc. These usually require a high school or job-specific training.
To apply to Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program stream, you must:
- within the last three years, you have accumulated at least one year of full-time (or part-time equivalent) work experience in your primary occupation at Skill level C
- you have performed the activities in the lead statement of the NOC
- you have performed a substantial number of the main duties of the NOC, including all of the essential duties
- your work experience was acquired from paid work (excluding volunteer work or unpaid internships)
- your work experience was acquired overseas or in Canada
Migrating Bird Immigration Services Inc. will guide you through the Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program. Call for a free assessment at 604-440-6221 and get started building a new life in Canada.