This New Brunswick Express Entry Program also targets certain groups to complement its labour force, such as entrepreneurs, graduates, skilled workers with employer support, etc. The program accepts ‘Expressions of Interest’ from those wishing to settle permanently in the province of New Brunswick. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) at any time. If deemed to meet the criteria, candidates in the Express Entry pool will be contacted directly by New Brunswick through their IRCC accounts and invited to submit an application for nomination.
In order to qualify for the New Brunswick Express Entry Program, you must:
- have submitted an Express Entry Profile
- received a valid Federal Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code
- reside and be working in New Brunswick
- have a letter of employment from a qualified employer
- have a full-time position in NOC Level 0, A, or B: NOC Code
- have a valid Canadian Work Permit
- prove your English and or French language test scores indicating a CLB 7 in reading, writing, listening, and comprehension
- have a valid Educational Credential Assessment indicating you have the equivalency of a Canadian High School diploma
To be a successful applicant to this stream, you must obtain 600 additional Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points. You must score at least 67 points under the New Brunswick Express Entry Labour Market Stream points grid. As with all Express Entry Profiles, getting it right counts. Get the help you need and answers to all your immigration questions from the consultants at Migrating Bird Immigration Services Inc. We’ll help you prepare a professional-looking application, ensuring you meet all the criteria before submitting your details to the New Brunswick Express Entry Program. Call 604-440-6221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk to a qualified professional about all your immigration needs. You can read up on the province by checking out our blog.