The Express Entry BC International Graduate Program is a great stream towards Permanent Residence status in Canada. If you have graduated with a valid qualification from an eligible Canadian university or college within the last three years you may access the B.C. Express Entry BC program. It connects to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s Express Entry system to speed up the permanent residence process.
To qualify for the BC International Graduate Program you must:
- have received an Express Entry Profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code from the IRCC Express Entry system, indicating you meet the minimum criteria for one of IRCC’s Express Entry programs:
- have accepted a full-time, permanent job offer from a B.C. employer in a NOC Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B occupation
- qualify to work in your occupation in B.C.
- show you can support yourself and your dependents
- have, or be eligible for, legal immigration status in Canada
- have completed a degree, diploma or certificate from an eligible post-secondary institution in Canada within the past three years
- meet minimum language requirements
- have a wage offer in line with B.C. wage rates for the occupation
Migrating Bird Immigration Services Inc. help with resumes, documents, records, and producing a strong package to help with your application. We have excellent Farsi translators to help with the process as well. Take advantage of expert help when applying to the BC International Graduate Program. Contact us at 01 604-362-1969 for a free assessment.