Saskatchewan PNP Entrepreneur Program is known as the Entrepreneur Application – SINP.
Note the following important information, before you submit your EOI:
- To submit an EOI to the SINP, you must:
- Meet the minimum entry criteria; and
- Complete the Points Assessment Grid in order to be scored once your EOI is in the pool of candidates.
- To meet the minimum entry criteria you must:
- Have $500,000 (CAD) at minimum in Net Business and Personal Assets;
- Have a minimum of three years of relevant business management or entrepreneurial experience gained in the past ten years; and,
- Intend to invest a minimum of $300,000 (CAD) in Regina and Saskatoon or a minimum of $200,000 (CAD) in all other Saskatchewan communities.
- We’ll assess the information you provide in your EOI against the points grid to rank your EOI in the pool of candidates. Candidates are then selected from the EOI system based on their score, with top scoring EOIs being prioritized for selection. Selected candidates are invited to apply to the SINP.
- If you are invited to apply you must submit a Business Establishment Plan (BEP) that corresponds to the information in your EOI. Your BEP must include:
- Your plan to establish a business that aligns with the points assigned in the Entrepreneur Category Points Grid, if applicable (for investment amount and sector);
- Your ownership of at least one third (33 1/3 per cent) of the equity of a business in Saskatchewan, unless your total investment is $1 million CAD or higher;
- Your commitment to provide active and on-going participation in the day-to-day management and direction of the business; and
- The creation of two employment opportunities in Saskatchewan for Canadians or permanent residents who are not related to you.
- This only applies if you’re establishing a new business in Regina or Saskatoon.