You can apply for a nomination for permanent residency through the Skilled Worker stream of the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program. If you are currently employed by an Island employer. This employer-driven, allows Prince Edward Island employers to fill high-skilled positions that they are unable to fill through the local labour force. You must be very specific and clear in your submission, thoroughly proving every point. That where professionals come in. They will make sure you have no errors or omissions in your application package. If you need a professional helping with your submission email email@example.com or telephone 001(604)-362-1969.
To be eligible to apply for the PEI PNP Skilled Worker Program, you must:
- have a full-time long-term (i.e. permanent or minimum of two years) job offer from a PEI employer in NOC Skill Level 0, A, or B
- have a valid work permit to be working in Canada;
- have legal status in the country of residence;
- be able to attend an interview with staff from the Office, if required
- have successfully completed a post-secondary degree or diploma – a minimum two-year program
- be between the ages of 18 and 59
- have at least two years of full-time work experience in the past five years
- possess sufficient English and/or French language ability to perform the job offered. Language ability can be verified by one of the following:
- a language test from an IRCC approved testing institute within the past two years with a minimum score of CLB/NCLC 4
- Employer signed PEI PNP-L06 Employer Language Declaration
- documents from an internationally recognized institution indicating that the principal languages studied were in English or French
- have sufficient financial resources for the applicant and family to pay all immigration costs (including travel expenses) to be able to establish in PEI
- demonstrate a genuine intention to settle in PEI
If you need help applying to the PEI PNP Skilled Worker Program, let our team help. See more about the PEI Provincial Nominee Program.