International Graduates may secure permanent residence status in Canada through the PEI PNP International Graduate Stream.
To be eligible to apply you must:
- have a full-time long-term job offer from a PEI employer
- have a valid post-graduate work permit and legal status in Canada
- be able to attend an interview with staff from the Office, if required
- have successfully completed a post-secondary degree or diploma from a publicly-funded PEI post-secondary institution;
- be between the ages of 18 and 59
- possess sufficient English and/or French language ability to perform the job offered
- have sufficient financial resources to pay all immigration costs for you and your family to be able to establish in PEI
- demonstrate a genuine intention to settle in PEI
If you are able to meet the criteria, then go forward with your application. We will help with the Labour Impact Application Guide and the Prince Edward Island Expression of Interest system. Just call 604-440-6221 for the help you need with the PEI PNP International Graduate Stream. You can also call Migrating Bird Immigration Services Inc. at our TOLL-FREE # at 1-(800)-531-6247.