The Newfoundland & Labrador Skilled Worker Program allows foreign nationals to work in Newfoundland and Labrador if their skills are required to enhance the local labour force. Contract positions are not eligible.
To qualify for the Skilled Worker Program applicants must:
- have the required and relevant qualifications, training and skillset
- have a job offer that is for a minimum of 2 years
- be between 21 to 59 years old
- have a work permit issued by the IRCC with at least 4 months remaining
- meet the financial requirements
- prove that you possess adequate English and French language skills (for NOC 0 or A level occupation, at Canadian Language Benchmark level 7)
- plan to permanently reside in Newfoundland and Labrador
Our team of expert immigration consultants will help you every step of the way to achieving your goal of settling in this maritime province through the Newfoundland & Labrador Skilled Worker Program.