Alireza Khodadad, RCIC, MSc
MBIS is pleased to include Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, Alireza Khodadad, (RCIC #R506523), on our team. With ten years of knowledgeable and diversified experience in the field of domestic immigration and visa experience, you’ll benefit from his ability to facilitate a smooth process and excellent status maintenance when handling cases. You can rely on his ability to supply insightful counseling on immigration policies and procedures and effectively handle elevating questions and problems to alleviate key barriers and core problems. This quality is invaluable when dealing with the more difficult immigration issues and refusals and appeals.
Alireza excels in a multicultural global environment and collaborates with the MBIS team at all levels to meet our objectives and best serve our clients. His thorough understanding of immigration and work authorization law, and the many regulations around it, make him adept at facilitating a variety of immigration cases. Count on Ali to produce quality work when faced with challenging cases while handling sensitive information, requiring a high degree of confidentiality, professionalism, and understanding. His dedicated legal professional expertise in Canadian Immigration, Citizenship, and Refugee law has allowed him to successfully build a trusting rapport with clients and offer sound legal advice in clear and universal terms, in a field in which client advocacy is so important.
Ali’s skills and experience include a thorough understanding of immigration case file strategies and case analysis informing him on the best approach to immigration research, inquiries, and investigation, and continuous process improvement on behalf of MBIS clients. His legal writing skills prove invaluable in many areas regarding global immigration filings, document filing, visa applications, and more.
Immigration Consultant, 01/2016 to present, MBIS, West Vancouver, BC
Alireza’s focus and strengths include:
– Creating and managing processes and procedures to coordinate documentation for visa processing on immigrant and non-immigrant applications.
– Collaborating with individuals and families to evaluate applications and determine eligibility for resettlement transitions.
– Driving continuous improvement in day-to-day process and transformation initiatives resulting in impactful evolution.
Immigration Consultant 01/2015 to 01/2016, Unican Immigration Services Inc – North Vancouver, BC
– Illustrated Permanent Resident Card and immigration processes and managed communication channels to provide a high level of service and consultation to immigration inquiries.
– Collaborated with outside counsel to interpret and apply technical immigration policies and procedures.
– Collaborated with individuals and families to evaluate applications and determine eligibility for resettlement transitions.
– Post-Degree Certificate: Canadian Immigration, Citizenship And Refugee Law, 12/2011, Ashton College – Vancouver, BC
– MBA: Sales And Marketing, 07/2006, Rutherford University College – Richmond, BC
– Bachelor of Law: Law And Justice, 07/2000, Azad University of Tehran – Tehran, Iran