To let you get an idea of the Express Entry Draw for the Manitoba Express Entry Program, click on the file below to see the stats from July 2019. You will have a good idea of the preparation involved in applying and why it is a good idea to have a professional in your corner. One error or omission could slow down or cancel the whole process. Let our team of experienced immigration consultants lead the way to success with your application to work and settle in Manitoba.
Call us right from the start if you are trying to create an ‘Expression of Interest’, gather, translate and label documents, verify the extensive list of criteria, etc. See more on the MPNP under the Expression of Interest System.
Skilled Worker in Manitoba Stream
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 85
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 565
Manitoba’s International Education Stream
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 21
Skilled Worker Overseas Stream
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 45 who were invited directly by the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 619
- Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 203 who have:
- a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code, and at least 6 months of recent experience in an occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list.or a close relative residing in Manitoba or past education or work experience in Manitoba;
- at least 6 months of recent experience in an occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list; and
- minimum language proficiency of CLB/NCLC 5 unless work experience is primarily in a regulated occupation (minimum CLB/NCLC 7) or a compulsory trade (CLB/NCLC 6).
- Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 594
Of the 354 Letters of Advice to Apply issued in this draw, 91 were issued to candidates who declared a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code. [/su_spoiler]
We know this ranking system can be a little overwhelming. We cover all the bases for you and make sure you have what is required for the Manitoba Express Entry Program before you apply. We are here to make sure you know what CLB Level of Language Skills you and where you can get the proof you need. We want you to succeed and will tell it to you straight, exactly where you are lacking so together we can create a really strong application to help you score well on the ranking system.
It is all about your score and how well you can present yourself as someone who has the education and training required for the occupation in which you wish to work. The government officials are also looking adequate work experience, language abilities, sufficient funds to settle you and your family, a clean criminal record and health report, and general ability to adapt to life in the province and make a positive contribution to the workforce, economy and the community in which you live. Having family members already living as Canadian citizens or permanent residents is always advantageous as well.
Other programs include: