The International Skilled Worker: Employment Offer is a sub-category of the International Skilled Worker Application – SINP is for skilled workers who have a job offer for a skilled occupation in Saskatchewan, and meet the criteria for the program. Our team is here to help you every step of the way should you choose to apply to this stream that could lead to permanent resident status in Canada. We ensure that you meet all the criteria before applying and make your submission look professional and be thorough.
To qualify for the International Skilled Worker: Employment Offer, you must
- score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the SINP point assessment grid
- have at least one-year work experience in the past 10 years in your intended occupation
- have a language score of at least Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4.
- show proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure, if your intended occupation is in a regulated profession or compulsory apprenticeship trade;
- have an offer of permanent, full-time employment in Saskatchewan
- have a valid SINP Job Approval Letter to show proof of your job offer
- have a job that is in an occupation at NOC Matrix level “A”, “B” or “0”, or in a designated trade in Saskatchewan