The Alberta Post-Graduate Worker Program can lead to permanent residence status in the province. Let our team guide you through the application process and present a professional-looking application.
After you apply to the province to be nominated, the province will assess whether you and your employer are eligible to be nominated. If so, the province will issue you a letter of nomination. You can then apply to the Provincial Nominee Program.
In order to qualify, you must:
- be working full-time in Alberta, for an Alberta employer at the time you apply to the program
- have earned a certificate, diploma, degree, or graduate program from an AINP approved institution
- have graduated from a program that is at least one year -a minimum of two semesters of full-time study, or the equivalent
- have a current and valid post-graduation work permit
- be working in a position that requires a NOC skill level O, A, B, or C
- have minimum English or French Language Skills of CLB Level 4 NOC C or D occupations
- have minimum English or French Language Skills of CLB Level 5 for NOC 0, A or B occupations
- Nurse aides, orderlies, and patient service associates must have minimum English or French Language Skills of CLB Level 7
Ask our informed team of immigration consultants for more information about applying to the Alberta Post-Graduate Worker Program. Migrating Bird Immigration Services Inc. is excellent at preparing professional-looking and reading applications to present you and all you have to offer in the best way possible. Give us a call at 604-440-6221 to find out how we can prepare you to start a career in Canada after you graduate from a Canadian institution, with immigration and business advice from Dr. Thomas Tofigh – RCIC, LLM.