The Alberta Post-Graduate Worker Program can lead to permanent residence status in the province. Let our team guide you through to the application process and present a professional looking application.
In order to qualify, you must:
- be working full-time in Alberta, for an Alberta employer at the time you apply to the program
- have earned a certificate, diploma, degree or graduate program from an AINP approved institution
- have graduated from a program that is at least one year -a minimum of two semesters of full-time study, or the equivalent
- have a current and valid post-graduation work permit
- be working in a position that requires a NOC skill level O, A, B or C
- have minimum English or French Language Skills of CLB Level 4 NOC C or D occupations
- have minimum English or French Language Skills of CLB Level 5 for NOC 0, A or B occupations
- Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates must have minimum English or French Language Skills of CLB Level 7
Ask our informed team of immigration consultants for more information about applying to the Alberta Post-Graduate Worker Program.