Foreign nationals must obtain Canadian Temporary Work Permits frоm thе Cаnаdіаn government in order to work in Canada. To obtain a реrmіt there must be a job offer from a Canadian citizen or permanent resident in Canada. This is an important first step for many who seek to become a permanent resident themselves and Migrating Bird Immigration Services will help you every step of the way.

The two kinds of Canadian Temporary Work Permits are an Open Work Permit and an Employer-specific Work Permit. 

Open Work Permit

An open work permit is offered in specific situations and allows you to work for any employer in Canada unless they are on the list of employers who have failed to comply with the conditions or are involved in businesses offering striptease, erotic dance, escort services, or erotic massages

You may be eligible for an open work permit if you:

Employer-specific Work Permits

An employer-specific work permit stipulates the name of the employer you may work for, the duration and location of the contract.

Migrating Bird Immigration Services Inc. will help you will your application process so you can work in Canada on a temporary basis to start and hopefully take the next step to settle in Canada permanently if that is what you desire. Call us at 001 604-440-6221 for help and advice.