If you are working in, or have a valid job offer from a qualified employer, for a permanent position that directs related to your Canadian education/training, skills, and experience, then you may qualify for the Newfoundland & Labrador International Graduate with a full-time position in their field of study.
To qualify for this International Entrepreneur Program, applicants must:
- have completed at least half of your studies in Canada
- have a position that corresponds with the applicant’s education/training, skills, and experience
- plan to permanently reside in Newfoundland and Labrador
- meet the financial requirements to settle you and your family
- graduated from an eligible publicly-funded Canadian college or university
- completed at least a two-year program, while studying on a full-time
- completed at least a one-year post-graduate degree program and certificate program within Canada or abroad
- have a job offer for at least 2 years
- be between 21 to 59 years old
- have a valid IRCC work permit with at least 6 months remaining
- have at least a level 7 in the CLB in speaking, listening, reading, and writing in English or French
This program can be a little complicated and there is no room for error. Let our team of immigration specialists, help you with decision making, compiling all the documents you need, translations, and submitting a great application to the program that accommodates the Newfoundland & Labrador International Graduate with a full-time position in their field of study.