The BC Healthcare Professional Program enables many foreign workers with the needed skills required to properly serve the province’s growing needs in this area. You must meet Canadian standards for education and training and prove your experience and ability to adapt to life in British Columbia. So many people wish to immigrate to BC so here we have another highly competitive category in which you must prove that you are a candidate worthy of being selected. Call our immigration team for help and get the edge you need to shine when your profile and application are reviewed by the province and the federal government.
To qualify for this category, you must:
- have received an Express Entry Profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code from IRCC Express Entry system. This shows you meet the minimum criteria for one of IRCC’s Express Entry programs:
- have the support of or a full-time, permanent job offer from a public health authority as a:
- registered nurse
- registered psychiatric nurse
- nurse practitioner
- allied health professional such as a:
- diagnostic medical sonographer
- clinical pharmacist
- medical laboratory technologist
- medical radiation technologist
- occupational therapist
- if you are a midwife, have a letter of confirmation from an established practice group in B.C.
- qualify to work in your occupation in B.C.
- have at least two years of directly related work experience
- show you can support yourself and your family
- have, or be eligible for, legal immigration status in Canada
- meet the minimum language requirements
- have a wage offer in line with B.C. wage rates for your occupation
For help applying to the BC Healthcare Professional Program, telephone our team of immigration specialists at 001 604-440-6221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our contact form found on our contact page.