Canadian Study PermitCanadian Study Permits are issued to thousands of foreign students each year to attend one of Canada’s many excellent colleges, universities, technical institutions, etc. Studying in Canada is a good option for those wishing to settle permanently in Canada as the Canadian government has made it easier to obtain permanent residency based on graduating from a Canadian post-secondary institution.

While residing in Canada with a valid Study Permit, students may qualify to work up to 20 hours per week during the school semester and full-time when school is not in session.

In order to obtain Canadian Study Permits, you must be accepted by a Canadian college, university, or technical institute and prove you have adequate funds to pay for your tuition, books, all your living expenses, transportation to and from home, etc.

Since obtaining permanent resident status in Canada is a goal of so many people, every edge you can gain will bring you closer to your goal. Having work experience or education in Canada will prove advantageous when you are being assessed for permanent residency. When you do apply you must be over 18 years old,  have studied full-time in a recognized program while living in Canada for a minimum of 8 months at a Designated Learning Institution. So when you are selecting your institution and courses, bear these factors in mind. Once you have graduated, you have 180 in which to apply for a Canadian Post-Graduation Work Permit. Most provinces have their own version of this program.

Get help with Canadian Study PermitsStudying in Canada can be a wonderful experience for students from around the world. Canada’s multi-culturalism enhances so many aspects of our society and definitely spills over into education. Our academic standards and institutions offer students a wealth of advantages while studying and a promising future after graduating.

We arrange for study permits for students of all ages. There are many great educational institutions across Canada. British Columbia boasts its own list of fine colleges and universities including University of British Columbia · University of Victoria · Royal Roads University · Simon Fraser University · University of Northern British Columbia · Vancouver Island University · University of the Fraser Valley · Thompson Rivers University · Trinity Western University · Quest University Toronto and Quebec are also known for world-class institutions.

As part of our service, we ensure your resume is presented in the most professional way we can muster. We help with formatting and covering all the necessary details to make you look good! Migrating Bird Immigrations Services Inc. helps make sure that all the required documents are included in your application. We answer any questions and help deal with the more challenging aspects of this and any application. These are just steps that lead to our impressive success rate for our clients.

For more information on Canadian Study Permits call our team of experts at 604-362-1969.