The Newfoundland & Labrador International Entrepreneur Category is intended for experienced business owners or senior business managers who have been operating their business for at least 1 year and possess the finances and management experience to own and operate a business in Newfoundland.
To qualify for the International Entrepreneur Program applicants must:
- have at least a Canadian high school diploma or equivalent
- provide a business plan
- provide financial supporting documents
- be between 21 to 59 years old
- plan to reside in Newfoundland and Labrador and own and manage a local business on a permanent basis
- create at least one full-time for a Canadian citizen or permanent resident in a for-profit business
- have at least two years’ experience actively managing and owning a business within the 5 years prior to applying
- prove that you possess adequate English and French language skills (for NOC 0 or A level occupation, at CLB Level 5)
- submit an Expression of Interest online
- have received an Invitation to Apply from the Office of Immigration and Multiculturalism
In order to be considered for the program, you must obtain and submit an ‘Expression of Interest’ letter during specified periods throughout the year. The candidates that are deemed most appropriate are invited to apply to the program. Ask for help from MBIS when applying to the Newfoundland & Labrador International Entrepreneur Category program to help you ensure you meet all the criteria and present yourself to your best advantage. The team at Migrating Bird Immigration Services Inc. are experienced experts at such applications.
Newfoundland is a very small but beautiful province on the far edge of Canada’s east coast. Learn more about the province by visiting our blog. If you are thinking about settling in Newfoundland & Labrador, let Migrating Bird Immigration Services help you find your way through the province’s various programs. Call 604-362-1969 for expert help.