The Newfoundland & Labrador International Entrepreneur Category is intended for experienced business owners or senior business managers who have been operating their business for at least 1 year.
To qualify for the International Entrepreneur Program applicants must:
- have at least a Canadian high school diploma or equivalent
- provide a business plan
- provide financial supporting documents
- be between 21 to 59 years old
- plan to reside in Newfoundland and Labrador and own and manage a local business on a permanent basis
- create at least one full-time for a Canadian citizen or permanent resident in a for-profit business
- have at least two years’ experience actively managing and owning a business within the 5 years prior to applying
- prove that you possess adequate English and French language skills (for NOC 0 or A level occupation, at CLB Level 5)
- submit an Expression of Interest online
- have received an Invitation to Apply from the Office of Immigration and Multiculturalism
Ask for help from MBIS when applying to the Newfoundland & Labrador International Entrepreneur Category program.