Nova Scotia Announces Permanent Closure of Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream
The Nova Scotia Demand – Express Entry stream selects highly skilled individuals who wish to settle in Nova Scotia permanently. If you have skills in certain types of occupations that the province’s labour force requires, you may be nominated to be considered for permanent resident status in Canada. To apply you will have had to secure a permanent job offer from a qualified Nova Scotia employer.
To be eligible for this program you must meet the following criteria:
- have a profile registered in Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s Express Entry system
- score 67 points or more on the stream’s six selection factors
- have a job offer from a Nova Scotia employer for full-time skilled work that lasts at least one year after your permanent resident visa is issued
- have one year of skilled work experience related to the job
- have a Canadian high school credential or equivalent
- prove language ability in English or French at Canadian Language Benchmark 7
- show enough financial resources to successfully settle in Nova Scotia
Let the team at Migrating Bird Immigration Services Inc. help you submit a successful application to the Nova Scotia Demand – Express Entry program.